Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmmmmmz i think its time me and the sri split up, i just dont love it anymore and tbh it gets on my nearves somtimes.

am 21 got a baby girl and just need more space and more performance, so please dont say "just get the 1.8" ive had two corsas and tbh dont want another corsa c.

quite like the corsa d vxr or artic but same applies i need the space, this is a right dilema, i like the astra vxr or gsi but dont want to be paying out of my ass for insurance and petrol, anyone in my situation got any recomendations ? ive looked at a vecci sri 150 but they tend to have high milage and quite expensive.

:? confused.com

heres some piks as its been a good jurney. :salute:
one year ago when i bought the car

lowwered on colies and white sris where next along withe a colour code and irmy backbox

repainted the alloys and centre console white with silver pearl

then i changed the alloys to orange to be abit different (around my area anyway, although this week ive seen 3 black c's with orange aloys, copy cats)

on the way to USC 2009

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
focus st ? or focus rs ? or fiesta st ?

focus are nice cars to drive got to admit :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Any of the cars above are excellent choices ^^ but if you want to stay Vaux and dont want to spend alot, maybe the astra Mk4 2.0/2.2 Sri? i dont think there insurance is too much of a killer? My mates mum has the 2.0 and has abused it all its life lol and its still going strong!
Just one annoying question, im after colour coding aswell! so how much did you pay for that colour code job?? it looks brilliant! ive been quoted £250 does that sound reasonable??

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any of the cars above are excellent choices ^^ but if you want to stay Vaux and dont want to spend alot, maybe the astra Mk4 2.0/2.2 Sri? i dont think there insurance is too much of a killer? My mates mum has the 2.0 and has abused it all its life lol and its still going strong!
Just one annoying question, im after colour coding aswell! so how much did you pay for that colour code job?? it looks brilliant! ive been quoted £250 does that sound reasonable??
i did all of the work on the car myself mate, referbed the alloys did the colour code all of the ice etc ermmm i think that thats a good price tbh

·
Registered
795 Posts
i did all of the work on the car myself mate, referbed the alloys did the colour code all of the ice etc ermmm i think that thats a good price tbh
Wow, well i've got to say it all looks superb! if i go with this garage i hope they do as gooder job as you've done hah (Y)

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i'd go for a vectra c, that's my plan for when my c's paid off.
Or go for an insignia if they're cheap enough.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i'd go for a vectra c, that's my plan for when my c's paid off.
Or go for an insignia if they're cheap enough.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i love the astra 1.9 cdti sri 5 door......sit amazing on the alloys they have and i think personally its the best looking 5 door vaux out there

its what i want when im nearly paid the C off, looks good, can remap to a good bhp output and still have practicality that a family man needs =] happy days (dont get a fiesta ST there **** btw)

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
corsa VXR will have the same issues with petrol useage as the astra VXR/focus ST etc..

And also the corsa D is only 5-6 inches smaller then the astra H anyways and inside space there is almost no difference unless your an adult in the back too..

But if money is an issue, astra GSI, focus ST170 for the petrols.. Astra 1.9 SRi (obviously :p) or an older BMW 3 series 318/320d?
:shrug:

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
corsa VXR will have the same issues with petrol useage as the astra VXR/focus ST etc..

And also the corsa D is only 5-6 inches smaller then the astra H anyways and inside space there is almost no difference unless your an adult in the back too..

But if money is an issue, astra GSI, focus ST170 for the petrols.. Vectra 1.9 SRi (obviously :p) or an older BMW 3 series 318/320d?
:shrug:
:love: this man speaks sence :doublethumbs:

·
Premium Member
28,336 Posts
:lol: very funny.. :look:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Awww letting it go now smee? Hows the baba? I recon a vectra too! I think that would suite you fine!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts