Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just wonderin if i take my car along to an audio place so they can do my install, if there's nethin i'd have 2 buy for them b4hand? there's the fascia adapter aint there? nethin else like connectors, or would they already have all the stuff they need

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
yeah, including a fascia. Phone em and check first bout the fascia, the rest just let them get on with.

You have obviously told them what car and HU, so they will have ordered any special parts, it just depends if you want the Vx fascia for £25 or a cheap equivelant. :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok nice 1! so wot u reckon, cheapo fascia or official vaux?! i'm tempted by the official 1 i must say... jst got this feelin it'll b better quality?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
It will be. but it costs ya. mind you I believe you get what you pay ofr so....

Buy the Vx one is my advice, and phone em to say you'll be supplying it and you want a price reduction!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
I bought a fasia plate that matches the colour of my dash from my local car audio shop for £9.99.

The quality of the product is excellent and looks like a genuine vauhall part. Dont be fooled into thinking that all vauxhal parts are better, because they just aint.

The vauhall ones are a complete rip off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts