Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry, but im going.. no one seems to like me on here even though iv said sorry to thoses peeps iv said stuff to... just everytime i make a thread someone will make a dig at me:( or take the piss just seems like im getting bullyed on this site tbh!!:(... so im gna go nw.. c ya.:cry:

This is my c just to let u no, if u didnt already. 1.2 sxi 16v black..

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
Hmmmm
don't take it to heart, it's just banter mate. Nobody knows you so don't take it as a personal dig.

·
Banned
30,036 Posts
If you feel you're being picked on mate, PM a member of staff and let us know. I had a look through your recent posts/threads and i could only see one problem, regarding the lenso wheels? Its just a few people that get exicted easily, ignore them.

Dont worry about it. As with anyting in life there are a few dicks about. You'll get that everywhere. However i believe we have some real genuine/decent members that more than make up fot it.

I think leaving over that one issue is a bit odd, but if you feel its waht you want to do, then go for it...

Martin

edit -dont fill this thread with crap, ive just cleaned it out twice :roll:

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts
I know it can be a bit weird at first if someone has a dig and you're new but either it's a nob head you shouldn't pay attention to or someone having a joke and it's come across in the wrong way. This site is very useful in more ways than one, you shouldn't miss out because of a few bad words.

·
Registered
378 Posts
There Are Some Very Bored Overly Analytical People On This Site That Have Nothing Better To Do Than Slate Anything Anyone Says, I'd Just Rise Above It Pal And Ignore Em, Its A Forum, People Are Supposed To Give There Opinions, Sometimes They Abuse That Right And Make You Feel Cr8p Or Stupid Or Whtever But You Cant Just Run Away From Em Pal!

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
I had a look through your recent posts/threads and i could only see one problem, regarding the lenso wheels? Its just a few people that get exicted easily, ignore them.
its actually because he was signed up as another member before he got this car, and posted up in your cars that he was deffo getting the car, but it fell through, then did the same with other cars. then when he got this car, people told him that it might have been in a crash, but took it as an insult and didnt try to accept it as ppl helping.

although tbh its no reason to leave here. noone knows you personally, so who cares what anyone says. lifes hard as it is without worrying about what people on the internet say.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
didnt know ya was on, obviously ive missed something

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.