Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeeah, i've decided to get off my ass and get a job, so i've got an application form for Halfords, lol, it's a start but at least i can get some discount on the alloys! :D

I want the colour coding done too, how much would it cost roughly?

·
Registered
322 Posts
are they neons or LED's under da car? how much and where you get em from? also how did you fix them and where to? want to do that myself but thinking of where to mount them all securly without falling off when I chuck the car over a speed bump.

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SilverSRi said:
are they neons or LED's under da car? how much and where you get em from? also how did you fix them and where to? want to do that myself but thinking of where to mount them all securly without falling off when I chuck the car over a speed bump.
"Prism" Neons - Halfords - £100
Remote control - £30

My mates fit them for me, sooo i can't tell you how to fit them exactly, although i can tell you where they are placed.

They're clipped on very well, no chance of them falling off. I've also put them through all types of weather - rain, floods, snow - and they're still working excellent! :D

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in fact, i still have the remote, hahah. and yes it didididididdiid. bet it still works from here too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts