Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this, we Spaniards can contribute much more, sure xD, I create the post to say what we see as indicative of poor people, people who have no idea about cars, or style, I'll start

-audi a6 and WANLI SPORT PLUS wheels
-Why do you want a VXR if you can't run now, you're going to kill yourself with that car, it's too much for you
-I am walking on the road because on the sidewalk I stain my feet with my eyes
-Aunt, I cross in the curves that is safer, than in the steps for people not for anyone (3 ladies of 3 years at 4 in the afternoon

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Are you sure you mean "poor people"? This would suggest people without an income, on low income and those who are struggling for food and shelter.
Do you mean foolish people or uneducated/unwise or greedy self important ones?

There are plenty of these kinds about in the UK, the recent and on going fuel situation has shown this.
Then we get the ones who walk or cycle on the A roads, roads with speed limits of 50-70mph when there is a cycle track and foot path built just for them.
I could go on but I know it will all come good in the end (y)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I mean people who by posture buy an a5 but then recognize that they do not have for wheels, that they could buy an astra and take care of the car and go better on the road, but that it is an audi and it is more cool

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I think I get you, People who buy a fancy "performance" car and put aftermarket budget wheels and tyres on it or those who spend a load on modifying the performance but neglect to tyres and brakes and use cheep brands. Then there is those who don't have a car serviced at all.............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts