Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well sometimes when indicating left after straightening up again the indicator cancels as it should but the stalk doesnt cancel completely and it is stuck down slightly meaning if I go over a speed bump etc then it knocks the indicator stalk the rest of the way down turning the indicator back on?

Is there an easy fix for this?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Is the rubber on the stalk ok? If it is take the stalk out and check its clicking down left properly when its out. I have an idicator stalk here you can have for free if its broken

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the rubber on the stalk ok? If it is take the stalk out and check its clicking down left properly when its out. I have an idicator stalk here you can have for free if its broken
Thanks ill have a look at it next time I get the chance (probably tomorrow). Ill add you as a friend on here and let you know if I need the new indicator stalk, thanks a bunch for the offer :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Mine does this but not as bad lol just sticks sometimes when I knock it back up. Can be a pain on the motorway and dual carriageways.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a closer look today and found that it seems like it clicks twice when pushing the indicator down to go left which leads me to think this could be causing the issue.

Any chance I could take you up on that offer of the spare indicator stalk?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts