Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do u wire them up? and can u only have one or the other flashing at the one time by that i meen....the mirrors or the originals or can they both be on?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Why would you want both? If you have put mirrors on, flush your wings.

S

·
0 Posts
scottb had indicaters on his wing mirrors mate, might be worth PM'ing him or waiting till he looks at this thread.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Si said:
scottb had indicaters on his wing mirrors mate, might be worth PM'ing him or waiting till he looks at this thread.
just looked :lol:

i had mine both runing for a while...

theni got my wings flushed and the mirrors just flashin themselves.

S

·
0 Posts
scottb said:
Si said:

What did ya do when you got rid of the corsa if you had flushed the wings and taken mirrors with lights in off?!?! Or did ya just not tell the garage that bought it! :lol:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Si said:
scottb said:
Si said:

What did ya do when you got rid of the corsa if you had flushed the wings and taken mirrors with lights in off?!?! Or did ya just not tell the garage that bought it! :lol:
The garage seen the car when it had all the kit on and just told me the only way they would tkae it is if basically all the bodykit was off it and the wheels/zorst...

when it got traded in, the car still had the tints, lowered, smoothed wings, smooth boot hooked up to the alarm etc..

had on black arches, and standard bumpers/sxi skirts and steeliees.

Most of the time when u trade a car in it goes to the market if they know they cant sell it and i'm 99% sure thats where mine went.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts