Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to get one but dont really want to buy cams but do you need to or does it not matter and also were can i get a good ilent manifold from and i no about the one on ebay am thinking of geting it but dont no unless yous lot can give me some more ideas

thanks chris

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
- the ebay one is exactley the same as the £1000 dbilas one! (cos its made from a mold using the dbilas one) i got one and recomend them 100% so will many others on here

- you dont need cams atall but id say you deff need a good exhuast mani + system, and definatly a map to smooth the rev range out.

so yes get the ebay one and save yourself £600! :yes:

-

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i think i will do and i got a custom made full system for the car cost me nearly £1200 yer foing to get one do you no howeasy it is to fit the inlet manifold

thanks chris

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
As Euro Fighter has said,I have a Ebay Inlet Mani and would recommend one 100% to anyone intrested Etc.There are really good and you can really feel the diffrence.Cams arent essential but a FULL Exhaust sytem is a good idea.And then of course as he has also said a Remap to sort everything out.

As for fitting there far from easy if you have none or very little mechanical knowledge as there are quite fiddly and time consuming Etc.The biggest issue with them is the fact you dont get a full fitting kit unlike the genuine Dbilas one as,You need to source some pipe for Breathers & Coolant as the old standard one's arent long enough and you also need to extend the Throttle Body wiring as again it is not long enough.
Your not to far from me so if you got stuck or whatever i would be willing to come over and give you a hand for a small amount of money (Mainly to cover my petrol)

Euro Fighter - :lol: At us always being in the Mechanical Help & Advice zone.Where always pretty much saying the same stuff aswell.Anything to do with Exhausts or Mani's Etc Etc.....

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Do you no were i can get all the wires and pipes from
You could buy some Pipe from the like's of Samco Hoses,SFS Hoses,Viper performace Etc but you would have to measure what length and width you would need.I just used some Airline Pipe which we had at work.Most Pipe would do if it's strong and can with stand quite high temp's.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you also need to extend the Throttle Body wiring as again it is not long enough.

how easy is it to extened the throtle body wires and have you got any pics of yours you can put up

i might have to take you up on that offer of fitting but i will let you know

do you know rofly how much power you get just from one

·
Premium Member
28,928 Posts
you also need to extend the Throttle Body wiring as again it is not long enough.

how easy is it to extened the throtle body wires and have you got any pics of yours you can put up

i might have to take you up on that offer of fitting but i will let you know

do you know rofly how much power you get just from one
peice off piss, i extended the loom one wire at a time (thers 8 in total so i ddint get confused and solder wrong wires together (seen it done befoer!) just take your time, solder the joins and heat wrap them after...

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/corsa-C-perfo...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ca90b71a1

I would deffo recommend getting one as everyone has said above, it does make a difference, ive got a full system, flowmaster and eds map with mine, but ste sri has just got this inlet with a k&n panel filter and it was the pull he had with the car that made me get one. I bought a full piper system with the money i saved from not buying a real dbilas one. DO IT!!:doublethumbs:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
speak of the devil!!

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
:wave: hey babe :kiss:

yeah i was the first on the site to get one, guinea pig to an extent and they are brilliant pulls like a train and ive gained 5mph in each gear before having to change. highly recomend one mate and as penno says a hell of alot cheaper than dbilas

·
March Feature Car
16,652 Posts
Just spoke to him, seems alright.

Said that if i buy from him and not from ebay, he will take 390 deliverd?

normally 405?

Reckon i can trust him?

·
March Feature Car
16,652 Posts
was that not cash? he offered me it cheaper for paying cash, other tyhan that all i can think is he wants to avoid going through paypal

He lives absolutly miles away lol!

How much did you pay mate?

think it was through paypal?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
dont think anyone on here has any problems from him, and i think he's got more than he says he has cuz at one point he only had 5, ste got his, i wanted one but didnt have the money, then ste told everyone on here, people started buying them and i started panicking, i text him n he said he still had a couple left so think ur safe!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts