Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me birds corsa comes up with insp when we turn the ignition on.. does it mean it needs an inspection as in service or something? it's only on 8k miles.. on a 52 plate.. any help would be great

D

·
0 Posts
Some one told me this meen that the cars needs a service - i think it was Si that told me....

Mine has just started doing this..... so i have a service booked :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arrr nice one mate.. any ideas how to get it off though with out sending it to vauxhall cuz we'll do the service our selfs.. i know on my car ( peugeot 306 cabriolet) you just hold the button down to reset your milage clock thingy and turn the ignition on and then it counts down to ten and that does the job :)

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
yes it means you need a service to turn it off hold down the trip switch while the ignition is off keep it pressed down then start it hold it for 10 seconds then let go and it should reset itself :thumbs:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Mine had never been set for over three years, and always said INSP, but since reading this in an earlier post, it says it no more :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are you sure, surely now i've just pressed that button it's renewed the oil/air filter/oil filter and fuel filter? :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol oops. tis a good job you said that Chewy cuz i would of changed em.. lol, why dont they change em anyway? :?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
gurlin said:
lol oops. tis a good job you said that Chewy cuz i would of changed em.. lol, why dont they change em anyway? :?
don't know mate something to do with longer service intervals.tells you what they change and when in your service book

1 - 18 of 18 Posts