Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
spoke to martin about this and through various reasons i wanted the old thread gone.

Now details:

i reversed to stop a reversing car infront from hitting me.
she reversed out of a space,

we both collided,
50% her fault
50% my fault

she is claiming for the works/
wiplash, loss of earnings
shock etcetcetc

my insurance have been on the phone to me investigating and i told them my side of the story but have been told i need to report the accident myself but have 3 years to do so.

the car when i brought it was tinted on the THREE REAR WINDOWS ONLY

as far as everyone else knows the car has not been modified in any ohter way apart from the irmy grille which they know about,

sensible advice please.
sorting it out face to face is now not an option

i have to forward the letters i have recieved to my insurance within 21days

edit: i have a picture of both car's damage,
no police were called
no witnesses
was a maximum of about 4mph

anyone?

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
Why don't you claim for the works aswell? If it is 50 50 then so be it get your moneys worth? Police called?

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nah mate no police.
the bump was bout 4mph maximum

i've told my insurance that her neck is fine and she is just being gay

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
tell them the truth, witnesses and back up VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! people do turn up ;)

Get pictures, call insurance say your making a claim against her for reversing into you

do a FULL statement and MAKE CLEAR everything that went on

Drawings etc

i am going throught the same thing, mine happened in novemeber and it looks like it may go to court

he lyinhg about a witness that was not there!!!!

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tell them the truth, witnesses and back up VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! people do turn up ;)

Get pictures, call insurance say your making a claim against her for reversing into you

do a FULL statement and MAKE CLEAR everything that went on

Drawings etc

i am going throught the same thing, mine happened in novemeber and it looks like it may go to court

he lyinhg about a witness that was not there!!!!
can you prove that he was not there, because im sure a lad from work may have been on his lunch break at the same time at the same place?????? :shock::look:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
can you prove that he was not there, because im sure a lad from work may have been on his lunch break at the same time at the same place?????? :shock::look:

well, he dropped him self in it!!!

he put me at the lights and said he saw the who;e thing witha clear view

problem was, since day 1 i said there was a car infront of me, bro come to me and claim there is a car length from the lights plus i knew some1 who drove past

Witnesses can see alot ;) know what i mean??

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
was 7:15 am lol

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no for me i mean.
im not sure of this *ahem*at all, i'd have to ask but he may have been at work more than likely but there is a chance *ahem* i could ask him if he was there *cough*
as i was on lunch the same time as him??????

now if i were to find this out would it stand up with a statement from him

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lots of people watching....
come on people :)
i dont wanna loose my 2 years ncb over a 70 quid repair

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
you know what i mean

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah it may have been something like that
i havent seen him since:look: but may do tonight?

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUMP

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i dont get dude, how from a 4mph crash she can claim to have hearing loss, also if she was reversing how she have whiplash unless she wasent wearing a seat belt. Just try and get her on all the little things.
And i did see a person watching the whole incident jack he was eating his sandwhichs wasent he.

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont get dude, how from a 4mph crash she can claim to have hearing loss, also if she was reversing how she have whiplash unless she wasent wearing a seat belt. Just try and get her on all the little things.
And i did see a person watching the whole incident jack he was eating his sandwhichs wasent he.

ok i've got this so far mate

im sure a guy from work was there *cough*
i've pictures of the damage
im not admitting liability no matter what
she's lying through her teeth
shye cant have loss of earnings at mid day saturday with her son in the car doing her shopping can she??
it was my right of way

she recons i shunted her car into another - what other one? imaginary? in a car park space when we collided at 90 degrees - bull****

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
How olds the kid, say the kid wasent in his chair clearly with no seat belt on, as she has to make sure he does until he is 13 or 14.
Say that he distracted her, she wasent paying attencion, and she let her clutch go, and she jumped back hense the small damage at only 4 mph.
Sorted lol

ok i've got this so far mate

im sure a guy from work was there *cough*
i've pictures of the damage
im not admitting liability no matter what
she's lying through her teeth
shye cant have loss of earnings at mid day saturday with her son in the car doing her shopping can she??
it was my right of way

she recons i shunted her car into another - what other one? imaginary? in a car park space when we collided at 90 degrees - bull****

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How olds the kid, say the kid wasent in his chair clearly with no seat belt on, as she has to make sure he does until he is 13 or 14.
Say that he distracted her, she wasent paying attencion, and she let her clutch go, and she jumped back hense the small damage at only 4 mph.
Sorted lol

he was about 7
was entirely 50:50

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
call insurance and say u wanna claim

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have 3 years to do that, will sort it out after this weekend of discussing things with people.

i just need to post the documents off i have recieved today on monday

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
i just get the ball rolling

1 - 20 of 28 Posts