Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya guys how much dya rekon the insurance per year is on a 1.4 SRi 3dr, Im 17 and scared about whether im gona have enough cash!

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
2 much for some1 your age
stick to a base model and do it up as insurance will be hign on a SRI.
the money you save getting a base model use it to get wheels ,bodykit etc :thumbs:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
If you're buying new, insurance will be free for year one, but scary after that

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill take your advice, say if im lookin at a 1.0 model dyrekon some wheels and a kit would jack uo the price much?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
It's cost me nothing extra with More Than, but those bits aren't insured either, so if you had a smash, they would just put it back to standard for you

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
The free insurance on the new corsas is for over 21's or 25's, something like that. I remember looking at it when i got mine. it definately doesnt cover under 20's

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers, so ka$h when ya gonna get ya grile fitted.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
They change this a couple of times a year depending on how many claims they had in the last 6 months or so. It was 17 when I bought my rover a few year ago, rocketed to 25, and then dropped to 21 and then 19 and again to 17 since. Can't remember what it is now, but it's on vaux's website if you really wanna know

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
would of thought Vauxhall would want you in a 1.2 or lower for free insurance at 17.

Simple 17 nothing more than a 1.2

·
Registered
172 Posts
i got a 1.2 for my 18th and insurance was £1700 on that with direct line. luckily though i did my pass plus and got 30% off with them! so im only paying £1200. well i say only. still alot :cry:

with things like the body kit etc. i dont think they charge you anymore but like ka$h said. once their smashed thats it. they wont pay for your new kit.

Chubbs.

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
depends on insurance company, if premium goes up they should pay out on mods

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
most put premium up when you add things, but as Kash says more than will put back to standard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts