Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after addn a kit on the corsa, CIS have charged me £23 for the 2 remaining mnths as it was raised 2 groups, same as darren any1 know places which dnt charge extra for mods

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
brent acre 01792 650 633 ask for John

don't go with with vauxhall, they are pissing me around with ncb at the minute, one cow said that I only had 1 yrs next one said 6yrs, I do have 6yrs. Just got to wait for proof now, to send on

D

·
0 Posts
:mad: - Jase CIS are a*se's im gonna try the peopel diddon are with when mines due in October ;)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
steiny skirts irmscher lip and jc spoiler, problem is they are charging me this time, but they didnt charge me when i notified them of alloys, zaust and tints..weird

D

·
0 Posts
Chewy said:
yes very strange as the parts you have changed come as standard apart from front lip.
Since when did the JC spoiler and Steiny Skirts come as standard??? :lol:

OH and Jase - they said they changed there policy in Jan 04 and now charge for mods :(

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
noonster you sausage sxi's have spoilers and skirts as standard all you have done is change them so why go up in groups

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
corsa_c_sxi said:
i phoned cis yesterday when my car got back from the bodyshop and my insurace isnt increasing just to send them a copy of all receipts
that's what they said to noonster till he got a bill in the post

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
grr howcome corsa_c_sxi doesnt get charged, i rang manchester head office and underwritingtold me they charge even tho i confirmed with my local office they didnt, o well, robbing BAST8RDS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts