Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just fitted blue LEDs for my dials and MFD (cheers Rob). Just been having a look at them in the dark and noticed theres loads of other lights to change now, Steering wheel controls, Heater controls, Electric window buttons and Side light/fogs control. Anyone replace any of these? I know the Heater controls can be done but what about the rest?

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I was thinking about it but thought it might look bad. Like for example on the fog lights and light switches- that panel has just one bulb behind it. If you put an LED behind there it will be bright in the middle and fade out towards the edges. I don't think it will work. Try it and see though mate.

·
Registered
322 Posts
if you find out where to get the LED's for the light surround and steering wheel controls let me know guys, I've done every where else, even put a light in the small compartment under the steering wheel and then gonna put a blue light in the dash as well. :p

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Cob, are the light units solder in, push fit or osrams?

Not sure bout the roof handle tho?!?

(Sorry Chewy, brain went there for a little while :oops: )

·
Registered
275 Posts
corsav said:
i knew you cud change all the leds in the interior ........ its bout gettin to the bleeding leds !!
Theres no leds to change as your car don't have leds as standard, you can change bulbs though :wink:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
cobra148 said:
You can fit leds anywhere..

Cobrsa148 - I tried putting an LED you supplied me for my MFD in this bit on my car and it won't push back in. The holder for the LED is too long. Do you do ones in smaller holders?

·
Registered
275 Posts
shinobi said:
cobra148 said:
You can fit leds anywhere..

Cobrsa148 - I tried putting an LED you supplied me for my MFD in this bit on my car and it won't push back in. Thats because a 5mm led in an Osram holder iasn't meant to fit in there, its far too big The holder for the LED is too long. Do you do ones in smaller holders? Certainly do :wink:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I got blues in my MFD, looks pretty smart.

PM cobra148, he's the man for LED's. They're a very good price too. Less than a fiver for a pair of any colour in the MFD. Si has red in his which looks pretty good too.

:thumbs: brill service :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cobra148 said:
twinport said:
Good job cobra148 where else have you put your put LEDs in your C?
I've not fitted any in my C at the moment. I've only had it a few weeks and can't decide what colour to go for.
I would say go for one colour throughout, either green or blue. But i am sure you'll want to be individual in you decisions. But keep us up to date on your progress.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Been thinking of green but really don't know what colour to go with. I have some "custom" blue ones that I'm gonna have a play with.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts