Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who bought the sport silencer with twin round exits???

Could you tell me what it sounds like compaired to standard.

Do wanna know about any other exhausts ok people :p

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what does that sound like have a standard sri box at the minute

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
probably not much different to tell the truth if it's anything like my steiny one thats made by the same company it's just abit deeper in sound but not much louder,might sound better on the 1.8 though

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I put the Irmscher Twin Oval on, and it's defo deeper, and got a nice subtle note to it, definately not loud or OTT.

I didn't really want to change the sound as with a 1L I thought it would be daft, but I actually quite like it :D

I know you didn't want to hear bout diff zaust, but it's close like chewy said :wink:

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just wanted to know, not after loud etc, just to see if there was any change

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, just need to save for it now, Bloody Irmscher prices

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Bloody expensive, unless you hit lucky on ebay like me :D

Only paid £145 incl delivery from a vaux dealer in Blackpool. I was well impressed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there like £278 fitted by Vauxhall

Not seen one on Ebay since I got corsa in Jan

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
if your after the irmscher twin round why not compromise and go for the sebring they look identical and red should be able to sort you out

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No mate getting Irmscher to be inkeeping with the other mods mate, like you done with the stenny stuff

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Well if you cast your mind back to that full Irmscher kit that Chewy pointed out the week before last with the £400 reserve. I was top bidder at £255, and did not meet reserve, so I emailed them and asked if they would split, and they refused. :(

He then offered me another exhaust that they were going to put on ebay for £145, and I accepted. It was fitted on Saturday, and I like it :D

from what I can gather, the only difference is the metal stamp imprint on the tailpipe, and the cost. Oh and you can't get the oval one from remus. Even though mine has a remus stamp on it :eek:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have the Irmscher twin round exhaust on my SRi. It sounds much deeper than the standard SRi exhaust. Its not really loud but you def notice it when the revs are low.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Best price I found was from LMF which I think was about £220 delivered. I got mine from my brother because he works for Vauxhall and got it a bit cheaper!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts