Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i were just wondering if ne1 knew whether the 2004 model was the same as the 2003 just wanna make sure b4 i shell out my whole pay packet this month?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chewy m8 du no if the whole bumper comes colour coded?

the pic from the motor show,looks like it hasnt

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Its strange. It's a really nice front bumper, yet no one on here has one. Probably cos it's so expensive. It will look so nice :thumbs:

Go to www.irmscher.com mate and you will be able to see if it is colour coded or not on the online car configurator. You will also be able to tell what it will look like on your car :eek:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its not on the pic,but shudnt be too hard to c/c myself,i've been contemplating it 4 ages but wondering whether it was worth it butt i wanna be unique,once its all done,u no i'll have pics up

·
Registered
625 Posts
If u buy the airdam from Vaux, it is dealer fit so they will paint it to match the colour of ur car and yes, the whole bumper would be colour coded mate.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Why don't you get it from somewhere like LMF - it will be far far cheaper. It will arrive in primer, you can then take it to a local bodyshop and they will spray it for about £75, then fit it yourself which is a piece of piss. You will probably save yourself £150-£200 at least. Then you can spend that money on more mods :thumbs:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm pretty sure there is a strip on the airdam that isn't colour coded (textured plastic) smoothing and spraying that shouldnt be a problem for most bodyshops.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
yeah red is right depending on what model you have if it's the pre facelift they still have the black across the top but if it's the facelift they colour code the whole bumper for you

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
If you want the standard facelift one have a look on ebay first! a guy was sellin facelift front bumpers on the cheap!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts