Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a chrome Irmy gear knob and/or handbrake cover to fit a lift up reverse 5 speed Corsa C. UK based but don't mind paying for postage from another country. Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the help and for keeping your eye out for me. I've been browsing the forum for a long while (~10 years), so I suppose I've missed the boat with their availability! Just thought I'd give the wanted section a punt, but as you say it's hardly active by the look of it. I do the same with watching this stuff on eBay - crazy prices for stuff that's usually quite tatty. The last gear knob I saw on there was over a year ago, was completely ruined, and went for some silly price.
Hopefully someone out there has a nice new one at the back of a drawer or something...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That MOMO one does look nice, good find! I'm trying to keep the car looking OEM/approved as much as possible, so I'll have a think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.