Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be fitting my new grille tomorrow at some point, i know there is a guide on how to do this but i was just wondering if there is a guide with pictures showing each step as im abit nervious about gutting into my current grille without being 100% sure im doing it right.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it all seems simple its just im not 100% what im cutting to i just cut around the current grille so theres just a hole in the bumper?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
it all seems simple its just im not 100% what im cutting to i just cut around the current grille so theres just a hole in the bumper?
Yip.

Cut all the webbings out the current grille, then mark the 20mm, or whatever it is, in and use a circular saw etc and cut along it leaving a ledge for the grille to be bonded on too. Then do what the tutorial says......

Use the Irmscher instructions in the box with the guide on here ;)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Lol, i'm sure you'll be fine mate :thumbs:

If you're really having doubts, you could just take it to a bodyshop though I personally wouldn't give them the cash for an easy-ish job ;)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
done it =] wasnt as hard as i expected after i had cut the old grille out it all became very clear, thanks for the help guys :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts