Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right so went and got my coilovers yesterday and fitted them today, much thanks to Hayden0.
Finished painting the softstars last weekend but wanted to wait until i had my coilovers to wack them on.

Comments welcome guys :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
shudda said you had softstars when you were interested in my wheels mate!!wouldve easily taken these off ya!!nice work so far

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shudda said you had softstars when you were interested in my wheels mate!!wouldve easily taken these off ya!!nice work so far
Well yeah i bought these instead of exclusiv's cause i thought softstars would suit it better with it being a 5dr :) Cheers mate!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
i think this is the first preface silver C that looks well nice :D the gloss colour coding of the plastic looks mint m8, how much it cost you to colour code all of that because tis a cheaper option than going facelift im sure.

·
All Time Best Corsa 2013
9,414 Posts
Very smart :thumbs:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i think this is the first preface silver C that looks well nice :D the gloss colour coding of the plastic looks mint m8, how much it cost you to colour code all of that because tis a cheaper option than going facelift im sure.
ahh cheer pal and it was 320£, still not the cheapest but well worth it :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
loving it mate! looks lush :love:

did u split your angels and paint the indicator surrounds?
looks good :)
lol i made the wrong decision of buying the chrome ones haha...so i spilt them and sprayed them satin black. Cheers matey :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts