Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been and plugged a Bluetooth scanner in to my car to check all sensors because I have lumpy idle. Maf is new. Coil pack and sparkies new. Cleaned egr valve. But too me this looks like sensor 2 isn't working. Can anyone confirm or enlighten me to anything else I can do. Engine was idle for 5 minutes when taken this pic.
Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Swapped 02 sensors round to see if I'd gotten them mixed up but still getting N/A on sensor 2? Anybody help please? Is it worth giving the plugs a clean with electrical cleaner?

·
Super Moderator
8,546 Posts
this forum is nearly dead and buried now, if ya dont get any help on here, why not try the vauxhall owners network forum, run by the same admin team and the site is the same layout, but there is more regulars to help out on that forum than on here, even some that are still members from here, (y) ya might get an answer quicker (y)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this forum is nearly dead and buried now, if ya dont get any help on here, why not try the vauxhall owners network forum, run by the same admin team and the site is the same layout, but there is more regulars to help out on that forum than on here, even some that are still members from here, (y) ya might get an answer quicker (y)
Nice one mate

·
Registered
Corsa C 2004 z10xep
35 Posts
Need to check the voltage at the sensor plug. One connection will be 12v battery power other will be the 5v signal wire if this don’t have 5 volts then look at the maf sensor. If have old put it back on and see if sensor power comes back. Other wires on plug are ground wires. Maf signal go to bank 2 sensor as well as ecu. If works maf sensor faulty.

·
Registered
Corsa C 2004 z10xep
35 Posts
Also when changing parts you need to get ecu into learn mode. Opcom tool has this function. Need to reset loop and reset learn values in special functions on ecu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts