Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Taped up, is this right, just had car back from an mot and service, car was making a funny noise, so I tampered with a few bit, and this thing with tape on it.. I think it's called an actuator,

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Generally, all cars work by vacuum in the actuators, if that part connects with a vacuum tube, no matter how much tape you give it, it will never be reliable, another thing would be to talk about loctite or two-component glue to ensure a pore, if you do not know why where it filters or the cut is very large, before any remaining tape is sucked or what you put it is better to change it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can air intake into the pipe do any damage, because all all of a sudden I need my timing chain done, and I'm worried for any other damage that can be created by this.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
man damage damage ... he is working with a vacuum, that is, sucking, if he sucks dirt and takes it to the servo or the pump ... he can get to annoy an actuator, chop the servo and break the pump

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man damage damage ... he is working with a vacuum, that is, sucking, if he sucks dirt and takes it to the servo or the pump ... he can get to annoy an actuator, chop the servo and break the pump
My car passed mot and I got mechanic too also do a service.. I pick up car, and as I was leaving garage I knew my car was no running right, week later I found this brawn new duct tape, wrapped around that hose pipe... I pointed this out too garage, and he says too leave car there with him.. I pointed out duct tape and asked wtf is that, tgat was not there before my car got serviced, he then played dumb, and said wasn't him.. Do I left car, and phoned me later Tuesday afternoon and said the problem was timing chain.. Bull ****.. He then said he can recommend another garage as he don't have time too do my timing chain, but the problem stems with him breaking that actuator and trying too fob me and the car off, as he thought he has hoood winked me.. Wtf.. He's only person that has ever worked on my car, treating me like this.. I told him too leave car at garage and don't move it until I speak too him once and for all and confront this cowboy proberly.. I reckon he's broke that accidently when car got serviced after mot.... Why would brawn new duct tape be on a seven Yr old car all off a sudden.. Whole thing Is suspect

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.