Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people!

My name is Andy and have become addicted to modifying my car!!! :wave:

I have been reading all the articles on here and corsa sport for a while now and after seeing all your cars I began to change things in my car! I cant stop! I have colour coded my interior, added neon bulbs to my mfd and dash and now I am looking at getting window tints, new exhaust, body kits........... bye bye wage slip!!

But what the heck...its good fun!!

Anyway, just wanna say well done on the site, its top notch!!

Andy

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
no stopping !!?!!???? Oh Sh*t! There goes my paycheck each month then :lol:

I know what you mean, I've been dabbling for a while, but now I'm here, I'm spending a damn fortune.

And I like it :twisted:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome guys! Its scary how much mods cost! I priced up a new exhaust, window tints and chrome door sills, it came to nearly £500! Its really hard trying to save coz I want them all now :evil:

Winning the lottery would help!!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
£714 was for side skirts, rear skirt and centre exit exhaust.including them bits i have spent nearly 3k on it now

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice! I think I saw the pics of ur exhaust earlier, very nice! I was lookin at getting a few Irmscher parts coz my brother works at vauxhall, he gets a nice discount! I have seen a pic somewhere of a facelift sri with a pre facelift lower front skirt! I think it looks sweet.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.