Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kash :p

MM - cheers mate.... but i dont post to get that.... just post coz love the site and enjoy talking on here :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
thats about 60 a week chewy! ive done about 225 in 1 week! at this rate, if i'd have been a member for as long as you i'd be pushin on for nearly 3000 posts, and im not even trying like noonster is! :lol: ooh ya beauty!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Would you believe he's only been on three days more than me, and I have a large number of posts in that time, but Noonster..... Well he is who he is :|

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Think you guys are using the site too much recently! Got an e-mail from my host that my bandwidth has nearly all been used for this month!! So either gotta hope if dont run out before the end of the month of upgrade my hosting!! Think I'll leave it so if the sites down by the end of the month thats why!! I will try upgrading but my hosting company haven't got back to be with prices and stuff yet!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Si said:
Think you guys are using the site too much recently! Got an e-mail from my host that my bandwidth has nearly all been used for this month!! So either gotta hope if dont run out before the end of the month of upgrade my hosting!! Think I'll leave it so if the sites down by the end of the month thats why!! I will try upgrading but my hosting company haven't got back to be with prices and stuff yet!
TAKE HEED NOONSTER!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts