Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know people have had trouble with getting them off ebay and stuff but i know of a dealer round mone that sell jamex springs so i wouldent have the trouble people have. i was just wondering if anybody actually has them on their car and if they are any good as i know eibach and spax are well known names and are known to be good springs but i want a 40 mm drop so just wondered if they wer crap or worth gettin.

thanks
jonny

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uprate your shocks as well
bit struck for cash really lol and this is just a little future plannin. didnt really wanna do shocks just yet. was gonna do springs and see how long they last on original shocks. Because cousin had his eibachs on his standard shocks on a focus for 4 years and there fine. But i wanted a 40 mm drop really not 30mm

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
i also have them and i bought them from ebay with no problems, i think there worth getting :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
*** Awaits M2C ***
***M2C Arrives***

In all fairness if you wanna buy a set of springs that dont garentee the exact drop they say then be my guest but imo i wouldn't get these crappy springs why dont you get a set of apex far better

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
i have them not convinced that mines has dropped 40mm sorry

im getting some FK springs now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts