Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just sitting here wondering what everyone does for a living, a bit sad really..............WELL? :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
GoldPenguin said:
Si said:
GoldPenguin said:
self made millionaire (training)
Bloody hell - thought I was the only one! :look:
hard work isn't it :(
Very. You have to pretend to be loaded while your in training so everyone looks at you and thinks :eek: feck me their rich - thats why I have no more credit on my credit cards :(

:lol:

S

·
0 Posts
GoldPenguin said:
i just applied for a new credit card today ;)
tranfer 5000 onto it :lol:
I was thining of getting another one - quite fancy an egg card!

S

·
0 Posts
:lol: yer I wanted one of those American Express Blue cards coz they look cool, dont think they'd give me one though.

S

·
0 Posts
GoldPenguin said:
Si said:
:lol: yer I wanted one of those American Express Blue cards coz they look cool, dont think they'd give me one though.
i have one :wink:
How you managed to blag that/! Thought you had to be earning mega buck to get one?? Or have you got a secret business on the side somewhere

S

·
0 Posts
ka$h said:
Si turn this into the CC thread please
Oh yer forgot about that...

My job is a barman in a bar in town. Also full-time student (only for a month of so more though :( )

·
Registered
93 Posts
Si said:
GoldPenguin said:
Si said:
i have one :wink:
How you managed to blag that/! Thought you had to be earning mega buck to get one?? Or have you got a secret business on the side somewhere
i've had mine for a while now. not used it at all... i got one because i was attacked by the credit card ladies in trafford centre. they wouldn't let me go unless i signed up for one, hey presto i got one.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Bricklayer..Dryliner..Roofer..Basically i do all trades in the building game but dont get trade pay as im a labourer :lol:..just wanted to sound good

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.