Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Jus found my dream alloys

4K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  Dan400z 
#1 ·
bout £475 for these so beta start saving the pennies, cant wait to slap these on wit sum toyo's

See less See more
#3 ·
f**k hope they aint outta stock wen i go for em, id be gutted, DAWS is finally back up an around, sed he was gonna do those lightbrows for me which is class, wud take sum pics wen they get here but dunno wher to host em

#6 ·
yeh but i cudnt find any 16inch dare v2's plus these BSA's will fit a 4 stud (ie my corsa)

Si how du host pics on fotki, i tried linking from there b4 cos iv got an account an they wont let me , u got a special account???

G
#7 ·
SxiSteve said:
yeh but i cudnt find any 16inch dare v2's plus these BSA's will fit a 4 stud (ie my corsa)

Si how du host pics on fotki, i tried linking from there b4 cos iv got an account an they wont let me , u got a special account???
Yer I've got the premium account that you pay for which allows remote-linking to images. Just send pix to sireading@fotki.com with your username so I know who has sent the pix to me :wink:

#16 ·
well , we will c wont we, doubt it neway cos it wud need archwork id be happy wid em

wen im 21 an got a beta paying job, u can bet ur arse i go flat out modding on the car i get hold of, but due to nights out, lads holidays, i can only do little mods at a time, cos sumtimes my wallet an modding dont agree

but hey as long as im happy i dotn giv a s**t

#17 ·
SxiSteve said:
im not really feelin 17's , 16's dont need much work to fit em on, 1 of me mates had 17's on his ford rs with rubber about as thick as toilet paper, wen i drive i dont want my teeth rattled outta my head
mate, i had 16s on my car before and it handld ****.

with the 17s (dare v2s with 205/40 yoko rubber) it handle 100 times better! the bumps still feel the same whether u have 16s or 17s.

#26 ·
i had 17s on mate for literally 230k miles and it never needed archwork just make sure you get as near to a et49 offset, mine were et45 and get the tyres in 205/40/17 and you will have no probs at all

#32 ·
i had 17s on mate for literally 230k miles and it never needed archwork just make sure you get as near to a et49 offset, mine were et45 and get the tyres in 205/40/17 and you will have no probs at all

:err: lol? you fit them to a space shuttle?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.