Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Just a few pictures.

2K views 44 replies 21 participants last post by  Doris 
#1 · (Edited)
Hiya people.. just a few new pictures of my c, oh and before anyone says how comes this sxi has not got the facelift headlights, its because some of the later facelifts had these. Look on one of mmy posts, someone said it.:).. Well iv only got a little digital camera but its ok for this. Well hope you like.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Whats a good wax/polish? Whats a good tyre shine?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for looking.

P.s It started to rain lol :lol::look:

* Still to come * > Wolfrace Katana's, 30mm Drop, Tinted Windows, Smocked Facelift Headlights, Exhaust, Maybe debage.

See less See more
#13 ·
Right, ok so *lol* the guy i brought this sxi off.. when he had it, the sxi lights where stolen! :lol: right, ok mate if you say so. Anyway who cares if they where il buy some more, its not like im short of money :p im just getting my lessons past first;), oh and who cares if i keep posting my STANDERD sxi up, I dont see you saying to people STOP posting your done up SXI up do i, well then. Look i new this was going to be a misstake makeing a thread, because for one eveytime i do all i get is my car has not got facelift headlights, and that the air bag is not there IT MUST OF BEEN IN A CRASH!!!!... * Or not, it runs sweet as a nut lol i drove it home 330 miles:| seems fine!! * oh and didnt i tell you all last time in a post that, he gave me a written letter about the airbag from a garage in bobmintion where i got the car.* So i no it has not hit anything for sure, 100% sure because he even offerd me and my dad to go to the gararge and ask them with him lol... madness! but anyway.. look all i wanted is to put my car on a thread on *My Cars* and get '' Yeh smart mate looking good'' Nice'' Nice work'' Stuff like that.. all that i do on all of your posts that you lot put up. Well iv said what i wanted to say so please just leave it yeh.

Thanks for reading!

#16 ·
oh and who cares if i keep posting my STANDERD sxi up, I dont see you saying to people STOP posting your done up SXI up do i, well then.
but... OVER AND OVER and nothing has changed, you twit.

#17 ·
Whats with the abuse? Very unlike this forum. Does look nice mate but I think your getting negativity because nothing has been done to it yet. Get with the free mods to begin with, de-badge, de-wiper, de-rubstrip etc. Looks a lot lot better after any of that and your on the mutual respect ladder. Check the tutorials section for any of that and nice gaff. lol.

#24 ·
I think peoples attitude gets a little sour when they have four people or more putting there back up against the wall with abuse, because he seems to have started this thread perfectly friendly with no arrogance or anything to pick out other than his standard car? Which I dont even see as that big of a problem, if a problem at all?

#29 ·
if he wants to post pics of his standard car over again, then let him, just because most people show their car on here when they update doesn't mean he has too.
Joe cars looking in perfect condition for it's age, nice n clean, the plans sound good too mate, i'd de-badge and de-strip the car too. As for your question "Meguires" seem to be the most popular product on the market for washing cars, try halfords they seem to have an offer on, not 100% sure if it's still on,but worth a look :thumbs:
btw your digital cameras not bad, nice pics :D

#33 ·
Looking into it further, looks like this kids dug himself so far into a hole over time people are going to have to send him pictures of the sun so he remembers what it looks like. He has had the username thing, the car thing (regarding people telling him it may have been in an accident), the katanas thing, and now the pics thing. He now has a bad reputation on here and it truly doesn't matter what he does or says, people are going to be arsey with him now. Mate, was reading your "im leaving thread". IMO your best bet is to leave with this account. And at some point in the near future rejoin with a different account and start afresh letting noone know who you are. Its the only way you are going to get an unbias view from the people making things hard for you on here. (PS, if u do that, do those free mods to your car i was talking about, and take some different pics...might want to blank the plates if you do that aswel.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.