Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i wouldnt go for 6x9's if you are getting a sub tbh, you are better off going for amped front components.

reason for this i believe is that having a sub effectively drowns out any sound gains from the 6x9's effectively making them useless. i would also check that you can run a front/sub setup, as im not sure if you can with those amps. might be wrong though

G

·
i wouldnt go for 6x9's if you are getting a sub tbh, you are better off going for amped front components.

reason for this i believe is that having a sub effectively drowns out any sound gains from the 6x9's effectively making them useless. i would also check that you can run a front/sub setup, as im not sure if you can with those amps. might be wrong though
what its a 4 channel amp it can power subs just wont have full power

mate firstly not being funny you bout a a vibe amp there sound quality isn tthe best but it will do

you need to look at what setups you can do as if you can run it in 3 channel mode then do that set of front components onto channel 1 and 2

then bridge the sub as it will receive more power

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
what its a 4 channel amp it can power subs just wont have full power

mate firstly not being funny you bout a a vibe amp there sound quality isn tthe best but it will do

you need to look at what setups you can do as if you can run it in 3 channel mode then do that set of front components onto channel 1 and 2

then bridge the sub as it will receive more power
thats what i meant. i wasnt sure if it could to 3 channel mode with bridging.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
should tell you in the destructions

G

·
check your manual first that will explain but basically

you bridge between 2 channels so like 3 and 4 you put the positive on one side and the negative on the other if you get me

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i lol'd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts