Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

This may have been polled before but was just wondering what the average age of the Corsa-C modder is?

If your ashamed of your age you don't have to say who you are :lol: just vote

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just looking at the poll- how thick am I. I've put options with the same ages, i.e. 16-18 & 18-20. So if your 18 like me there's two categories.

Oh well lol. It's only a poll :D Messing on this site beats doing coursework :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
shinobi - LMFAO :lol: , nice mistake :p

Few old people on here too :look: - just kidding guys ;)

·
Registered
729 Posts
:eek: OH MY GOD! :eek:

It seems I'm the oldest one on here!

OK, my name's MediaManiac and I'm an old fart Corsa-C modder... :cry:

Oooops, nearly forgot, I'm 33 in June BTW! Oh!.....I just remembered this post.....

steveirmsher said:
38 with 6 years no claim bonus protected
thats wot they so it must be right
That makes me feel SOOOOOO much better!! :lol: In fact, does that not make him too old to vote??!! :lol: :D :lol: (sorry steveirmscher!)

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^^^Lol LMAO^^^^ :D

I didn't think any modders would be over 35, heh heh oops!!

It's cool in a way though. That's why I was asking people. Cos you imagine everyone with small cars who do them up as little boy racers, and most of us are :D

But it's cool that there's the mature racer too :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
I always wanted to do this sort of thing when I was younger but never had the money! (still haven't :( )

Don't know how the hell you young 'uns manage it but I suppose some of you don't have mortgages or kids yet! :(

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol I don't understand how some of these peeps on here have **** hot cars at 21.

I work all hours going at bloody Tescos as well as being at college full time and a months wages will buy a bumper, or some mirrors and that's it. lol :lol:

I see some cars on here and on CorsaSport and I wanna buy all the bits at once, but I'd never be able to afford it :( but I spose they didn't get everything at once either!

Luckily I have no mortgage :) I guess this sort of thing is for all ages- I would still love to do it when I'm much older.

It's easy to over do a nice car, but proper modding can go on forever and that's the beauty, there's always something to add to make it look better.

Ag ag ag - back to coursework now, :( :( :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts