Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have been a member a while now and havent realy posted as i wanted to wait until my car had started to take shape. well i was just getting things under way, had a straight through system, fair amount of ice, sri lower grille was just about to order irmy grille. then today was driving in slow traffic and the sun glared in my eyes and i didnt see the big old jeep in fronts brake lights so went straight into the bull bars at the back. nothing but scratches on her car but mine is foooooked. whole front end is caved in and radiator is pissin out. just thought id let you no and i am wll gutted. couldnt wait to start payin less insurance after 1 years no claims but looks like it will be going up and i already pay 2500.

·
Registered
17,539 Posts
Omg thats horrible, sorry to hear that 2 mate, yes thats what i hate about the sun i attend to go a way where the sun is not in front :p but unlucky hope your ok mate

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
im fine no injuries at all. was only going slow. just completely gutted
know how you feel mate, i had someone take my driver side wing out and a load of other stuff. Had to walk past my car every morning for 4 days before it was picked up for repair :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sound crap mate! mines gettin picked up on monday. its going to wilsons vauxhaul! was trying to find another repair place as i think theyre going to charge the earth and i would like to try and pay for mine myself as my excess is 400

1 - 11 of 11 Posts