Posting to much, he has almost 800posts

Hes a spammer :lol:

:p

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spammer you seen you posts recenely :lol:

Anyway where me e-mail for feature car mate. I'll try get it stuck up online over the weekend.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Says him with twice as many! That was you 1600th Noony, you've only been on here 3 days longer, and have twice as many posts. That can only say one thing. that it is you who loves the meat substitute!!!!! :lol:

You know I don't spam mate, but I could if I wanted too, but Si would stop me, and we don't want that now do we?

Careful with your answer Daz :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thinking of removing post counts like on CS sometime. So I don't get anyone just posting to increase post counts as it is a waste of resources which costs me!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Si - you will have it 2mora or sunday morning at the latest.....

would have had it today but been wound up about this Zorst sittuation and trying to get it sorted...

Kash - not saying a word :p

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
Si said:
Thinking of removing post counts like on CS sometime. So I don't get anyone just posting to increase post counts as it is a waste of resources which costs me!!
Good idea SI, would be worth it in the long run

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Si - dont think post just to get the count up, if they do its stupid....

I just post coz i have things today - obviously theres a little bit of spam from people thats why we have offday....

Its upto you though mate - your site.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Personally, I wouldn't mind chipping in and giving Si a bit of cash just to help out with the site. I know hosting isn't particularly cheap and would be glad of it just to help keep the site going.

I like it here, it feels like home!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Yeah, but I find CS boring! I like it here much better, leave it as it is.

I don't tnik that anyone is using the post count in the way suggested.

MM good idea, but if Si needs help, he could offer a premium servie that costs... well a premium!

Si, if not, lets us know if it's taking it's toll. There are a few of us out here that can and will help out mate.

K

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If Si - offered a prem service of a garage/email etc... like corsasport then would prob sign up if the price was right :thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Noonster19 said:
If Si - offered a prem service of a garage/email etc... like corsasport then would prob sign up if the price was right :thumbs:
I'd love to do this but would take loads and loads of work on my part to get a kind of gargae feature. E-mail address's @corsa-c.co.uk could happen one day though.

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Lol kash is a spammer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.