Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Virtual Show & Shine

Need your help guys to make a corsa c reach the number 1 spot i am currently second place and would appriciate any votes :)

I have only started the voting on ultimate street car virtual show and shine this week which leaves me a week behind some of the others so please help! if you could spare a couple of seconds please click and vote for the kandy & black corsa C

Heres the link

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/virtual_show.php

Scroll down to the bottom and click Jason Kruge
then vote :)

I would appriciate any votes

Thanks
J

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
No offence but i think Richard Hilton with the honda civic might win this due to winning most awards lately but good luck is a stunning C :thumbs:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks m8 tbh tho the voting is shot away and the winner will be who can get the most people to vote for them richard hilton has barly any votes infact ehs pretty much last :/

if you register a vote it will allow you to see who is winning and at the moment in 3rd place is a standard 106 lol 1st place is a nice suttle 306 but in fairness its not really a show and shine winner however he has an amazing amount of votes :s

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
How the hell are they in the top 3 thats crap :lol: likeyou said popularity vote which is a shame cos lets the whole point of the competition down imo :(

Anyways for you telling me that im voting you now k lol

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Voted :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks m8 :D im currently second but im pretty sure theres a good 100 votes between me and first and im closely followed by a standard 106 lmao so keep voting guys

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
There is no way you can be beaten by a poxin standard 106 sorry but it cant happen lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol it looks like it could but if everybody here voted for me i couldnt lose :yippe:

tho ive already had around 150 votes which means that pug must have had like 300 :eek:

the voting should be judged on paint job as its show n shine and mine was resprayed thursday last week :d

·
Registered
31,170 Posts
I voted for the best car there

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts
ditto

im not one to vote for something because i get asked to. i dont do sympathy voting im afraid mate.
Neither do I but I personally really like your Corsa so I voted for it. It's unique without being over the top. :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Voted good luck ;)

Dont even enter now, should be called ' who will creep to get votes award'

all fixed any way, could u see a standard car winning er nope

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
voted for rich as its the best modified car in the country and isnt really anything to compete with it.
I agree it is the best but not in the country imo

·
Premium Member
34,459 Posts
voted for rich as its the best modified car in the country and isnt really anything to compete with it.
If you're talking about the civic at the top I really have to beg to differ, it;s horrible imo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.