Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 587 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am now offering a detailing and paint correcting service for members around the South East, with great rates, the highest of products all arranged around the individual customer.

Mini Details ; from £55

We can cater for individual needs, starting off by offering a smaller detail on your car. This will include the usual snow foam, rinse, shampoo, de-tar & paintwork clayed, followed by a layer of durable wax of your choice.. ranging from durable products such as Collinite, Poorboys, and colour enhancement finishes such as Dodo Juice

Enhancement finishing ; from £80

Aswell as the mini detail steps, the paintwork will be machine polished with light polishes prior to sealing (wax)

We have a wide choice of products to cater for all paintwork types, ranging from the likes of Auto Glym, Menzerna, Poorboys, Meguires, Dodo Juice + more!

Full Exterior Detail ; from £120

For a show room shine finish, this has to be the ultimate choice for car enthusiasts! Get your car in pristine condition & lasting throughout the year.

We will offer all of the above services, but with a lot more attention to detail - paint depth can be measured, plastic trims will be masked up, and we aim to remove paint defects/ swirls, scratches etc.

Polishing compounds, glazes & sealants, with well known and trusted brands.

Spot correction ; from £35

Had a minor accident and can't t-cut out the damage? Give us a call and if you're local to me i can even come out to you. Check some of our previous work in the galleries!

Final prices will have to be discussed with the individual and their car.

Other extra's (price to be discussed with customers) ;

Glass polished
Headlights machine polished £25
Metals/tailpipe polished £TBA
Under the bay cleaned (aswell as checking over the basic oil, coolant etc) £30
Alloys polished and sealed with Poorboys wheel sealant
£40

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OP COM Diagnostics

We also have our laptop dedicated for VX diagnostics, we use the well know Op - Com, in which we can ;

read & clear fault codes, program transponder chips, Millage Correction, ABS Lights, reset service intervals etc etc :)

so if you have a problem you would like us to have a look at, give us a call :yes:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Im located in Strood/Rochester, about a 15 minute drive from Bluewater :yes:

Please pm me for any enquires, or drop me an email or text

Jay.
Phone;
0797 609 2374
Email;
[email protected]

KentPro Detailing,
Jay

·
Registered
146 Posts
Can vouch for his work, had loads of bonding material on my scooby, he removed it and the finish is out of this world, my cars 15 years old and the paint looks brand new now, getting him to do the whole car this weekend as im well impressed with his work, and for £40 its a bargain

·
Registered
16,923 Posts
Maybeee

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Maybe for me, need to spray my bumper and arch first then ill think about dropping by

·
March Feature Car
16,652 Posts
Very interested mate and am only in gillingham, Will try to remmebr in a bit when got the spare cash:)

·
Premium Member
22,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very interested mate and am only in gillingham, Will try to remmebr in a bit when got the spare cash:)
yeah thats fine dude im on here most evenings so just pm me when ever your thinking of wanting it done and i will arrange something! cheers

·
Premium Member
22,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
only managed to get a few pictures from yesterday, the weather didn't help much. And i didn't hear back from a member on here so no detailing was done today either. not a very productive weekend for detailing but nevermind, the two customers i had yesterday were very happy :)

·
Registered
16,923 Posts
I get paid July 17th I'll be looking into this. I'll drop ya a PM closer to the date :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Very interested in this mate. My cars got loads of swirl marks would this help hide most of them lol its black and i want it shining instead of swirling lol :p

·
Premium Member
22,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jay

Would you travel to Ashford if exchange for beer tokens?

Need the Octy going over.

Garry
lol tempting but back to the gym and on my diet as from the monday just past, didn't even have a beer last night for my birthday :(

edit - i would travel to Ashford for an extra £15

this months going quickly! getting business cards printed out asap and prices will be going up soon! i can only do any members cars on here on the 18th/19th this month so let me know if your interested

Jay

·
Registered
16,923 Posts
:doublethumbs:

·
Premium Member
22,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
will be able to do a car on saturday by the looks of things, will let you guys know for definate during the week if i have to work or not!

Prices are going up in august, bear in mind that a lot of detailers charge triple what my introductory starting price is! settled prices will still be cheaper then anywhere else though ;)

1 - 20 of 587 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.