Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi been looking for a guide to program a new key i bought off the bay i have had it cut and it turns fine so would like to program it with my opcom have read about pugh125 i think tutorial but the links go nowhere so would like some help/guide to assist i think i have read it needs to be done in immobiliser and bcm i think
Cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That takes me to the opcom site but i am waiting for them to agree to my membership so cant enter the site

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have looked around and my key looks different to other ones as mine is a 2009 and I have a flip key as the original but only seem to be able to find normal keys that fit that car and not sure which chip I have as all the new ones are slightly different to what I have.Heres a photo all the ones I have seen have some kind of chip at the top where mine does not

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have looked around and my key looks different to other ones as mine is a 2009 and I have a flip key as the original but only seem to be able to find normal keys that fit that car and not sure which chip I have as all the new ones are slightly different to what I have.Heres a photo all the ones I have seen have some kind of chip at the top where mine does not
And here is my original board

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well got another key and hey presto took about 5 mins to program it to the car which was great thanks for all the input everyone

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah and got banned for apparently not reading the terms oh well i won't lose sleep if there like that no warning nothing

·
Super Moderator
8,399 Posts
dont think i have ever read the terms on any forum :ROFLMAO: theres a few of the opcom admins including the owner that go on vxon , that forum is a bit busier than here, ya seam to get an answer quicker.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I'm a moderator and I can also say I dont read the t&c. Unfortunately it's not my rules so nothing I can do.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am not to bothered to be honest just find it a bit petty but if their like that would not want to be part of it.I dont think anyone reads the T&c's today lol

·
Super Moderator
8,399 Posts
i cant see how ya was banned for not reading the terms, must of been something you said in a post / thread, any other reason is just petty, like you say, anyway mate, ya more than welcome over on vxon anytime (y)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dont even think i did post as i was waiting for them to ok the account apparently as i did not post anything for 7 days

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well i certainly wont be back and i blocked the email that they messaged me on so there will be no further contact if they can be childish so can i :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts