Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone looking for a second key for the 2009 Tigra its a flip key does anyone have any links to where i can get one as they don't seem to come up as Corsa c and flip just the normal 2 button or what i need chip wise
Thanks

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,325 Posts
Hi everyone looking for a second key for the 2009 Tigra its a flip key does anyone have any links to where i can get one as they don't seem to come up as Corsa c and flip just the normal 2 button or what i need chip wise
Thanks
drop me a pic of the current key you have & ill get you a price

main problem is that you would need to get the blade cut at a locksmiths & programmed to the car yourself

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one but not 100% the chip on the inside looks the same when i opened it up the small square one with what look's like a few little legs/arms coming out but i think it's for a corsa d but looks exactly the same no issues with cutting and programming i know a locksmith and i have opcom

·
605,325 Posts
have you tried programming it?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So pugh125k i have tried to program it and not sure it will as i cant even get it to reed the transponder and the board is slightly different so could you give me a price ideally i would only like the board as i have all the rest of the bits including the now cut key which is great but still cant get it to code first image is the new chip the second is my original

Attachments

·
605,325 Posts
That pcb is a China copy personally I would stay away

What year is the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
605,325 Posts
hi

i'm afraid i can't find a flip key version suitable for a tigra, all i can find is the normal circuit board like the corsa c's version

they can be converted in to a flip key, pm me if interested

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one but not 100% the chip on the inside looks the same when i opened it up the small square one with what look's like a few little legs/arms coming out but i think it's for a corsa d but looks exactly the same no issues with cutting and programming i know a locksmith and i have omegle opcom
Main problem is that you would need to get the blade cut at a locksmiths & programmed to the car yourself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts