Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a few more updated pics of my car with the new front bumper.... Most of them are a bit dark but you get the idea

S

·
0 Posts
Looks really good mate :)

Whos is the 106 gti in the background? I like them! Or is it a Quiksilver one?

D

·
0 Posts
Looks good mate - lights looks good with the font... cant wait to get my lights (chewy ;) )

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
hmmm well want the sri! i was behind one on the dual carrigeway tonight tried to keep up with him! wasnt happenin! so much quicker than my litttle 1.2. he was well floorin it tho! suprised what 200cc can make tho
:)

·
Registered
729 Posts
I really don't think that bumper suits black. Looks great on Noonsters but to me it just doesn't look smooth in black! :( Looks liked someone's bodged it from a standard bumper! Sorry! :(

·
Registered
107 Posts
That bumper looks sweet mate, it just needs lowering really mate from that last pic you can see how high the car actually sits off of the ground plus you get alot better handling out of it when lowered? what you got planned next?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the comments, both the good & bad :)

Nigel - Yeah you get better handling from lowering it, its already dropped 15mm as standard but that dont seem to do anything much really. Not sure what i got planned next either side skirts or lowered... plus i cant decide whether to keep the SRi alloys or get new ones...? any suggestions?

·
Registered
418 Posts
vortex nice pics how much did the front bumper cost u?
and what are you gonna do about ur rear cos im findin it extremely difficult to find ne decent rear for the facelift ( cos the fogs are at the bottom)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts