1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ScottC said:
Year we was on the same field
aaaaaaaaaaaah

Did u see my car there?

was parked up on the saturday beside my mates Corsa B Silver PSG wide arch and allthe tripple 8 astras tright at the the vaux sports car club Hq/tent thing

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Scott just out intrest mate, for the guys that have just bought similar soilers to yours: What model was your corsa? What did you do about the washer jet? :?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Sorry mate, wrong scott! :oops:

I meant scott b. I got a comfort and the irmscher spoiler, so I know it don't need modding. Looking at MM's rear spoiler yesterday, the hole for the jet is a lot further back than mine, and I was wondering what the solution was.

K

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
ka$h said:
Sorry mate, wrong scott! :oops:

I meant scott b. I got a comfort and the irmscher spoiler, so I know it don't need modding. Looking at MM's rear spoiler yesterday, the hole for the jet is a lot further back than mine, and I was wondering what the solution was.

K
scott b's car was a comfort too so he won't know

·
Registered
729 Posts
I know mate! :( Thanks for trying!

I did a bit of legwork before I ordered it and it seems most people who have them either fitted them to a comfort or have left the SXi one on!

:twisted: I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!! :twisted:

I got it back today painted and it's on the car, lucks fuggin' brill! He he! I'll get some pics up over the weekend if it everstops bloody raining! :cry:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Right.

my corsa was a comfort. I drilled 2 holes one either side of the boot and fitted the spoiler like that. It is supposed to fit with 4 bolts, but i just used 2 as it was easier and fitted fine.

as already pointed out, my washer jet cums out from the top of the roof and is unaffected by the "rally" spoiler.

PPl with sxi models, u either have to drille thru ur sxi spoiler and fit the rally spoiler ontop (this looks bit **** in my opinion).

The other way u can do it, is just to remove the sxi spoiler and washer jet..... bolt the rally spoiler on , threu the 4 holes and then stick a rubber grommet in ur washer jet.

i orignally had an sxi spoiler fitted to my car ageeeees ago, soi had the washer jet disconnected from the washer bottle... after all, who needs one?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ScottC said:
I think so there was a lot did you see the derbyshire region?
i seen loads of regions :lol:

we turned up on friday night at 11pmand couldnt find anywhere :lol: we were sposed tobe with the west of scotland region, but it was shite.
Their stand consisted of a couple of standard veccy gsi's and a corsa c club...

so me an my mate withthe silver one just went onto the main stand right infront of the vaux car club portakabin thingy.

was such a good show, was the best i had attended all last year!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ScottC said:
I thought so to a bit hot! 8) i got there friday afternoon.
cos of prob;lems getinmy kit and stuff... the car was only finished at midnight on thursday night.. so i went striaght home, fitted everythin back into the car and had to get the exhaust adjusted friday mornin before headin down. was a nightmare but a shiot hot show.

weather was excellent! came back lookin like id been to spain for ther weekend :lol:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:lol: There was a lad in the derbyshire region that got sun stroke!he was bright red when i got there and sunday mornin when i got up he had gone :lol:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ScottC said:
:lol: There was a lad in the derbyshire region that got sun stroke!he was bright red when i got there and sunday mornin when i got up he had gone :lol:
haha, my mate withthe silver one had aroom at a travel lodge along the M-way a bit (beside the derby cut off)... we camped the first night and it was the worst night of all lol.

we managed to get a room in his travel lodge and the 2 of us were ****ed as we had had no sleep and got cooked all day saturday.....

oh an i smashed my bumper up aswell on the friday night :x

if u look inthe pic, u willsee a wee bottle under the front bumper...its holding it up :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts