Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can you get the LED style tail lights from?

Do you think black or silver style would look better on silver corsa? Black look good at mo cause blend with rear tinted screen should I keep with black or go silver?[/img]

·
Registered
50 Posts
silver for yours,im gettin the black lexus ones for my b day,might get the silver ones too,i hear there are cluster light cummin out ,look at carisma soon

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you mail illusionautostyle they will send you some pics of the LED lights.

I think they wanted about £189 for both colours. I don't think they look that good anyway... not for £189!!!

Black lexus ones are not bad though, might get these for mine instead of chrome ones. What do you reckon they will look like on silver c?

Could anyone do a photshop with these black lexus lights on a silver corsa?

Also the black is just normal "dull" black like rest of car trim so had an idea :idea: What about spraying the black part in clear laquer to give it a glossy finish? Let me know if you thinks its a good idea :wink: or if you think I'm mental! :twisted:

D

·
0 Posts
D4W5 - why do you want to sets of lights??

corsaboy1 - Search on google mate you will find them on there :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
dont you think it would be cool to just change em after a while,might get sik of the silver ones,the chrome ones dont realy go with any colour,they look good,but black boys deff

·
Registered
771 Posts
i agree with daws, wud b gud 2 swop things round from time 2 time, lol

my bros got 3 sets of alloys for his clio :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts