Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
2 for the MFD. PM Cobra148 he sells direct plug'n'play bulbs (but not sure if he has been online for quite a while though).

Now sure on Dials.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Noonster, see my tutorial in the right section. you just twist and untwist to remove/replace them.

D

·
0 Posts
Ka$h - seen it, dont fancy doing it :lol:

Was gonna see if someone would do it at trax (chewy, kas$h etc...) I will pay in beer :D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I might be free this weekend, just got to check the OT is on for the wife, and I'm getting good at removing the clocks now, I've only had them out four or five times :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
ka$h said:
I might be free this weekend, just got to check the OT is on for the wife, and I'm getting good at removing the clocks now, I've only had them out four or five times :lol:
:lol: - One problem with that is that i wont have the LEDS for the dash, milometer, and MFD by this weekend :(

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
They aint got sliced bread in driffield, and they still get milk straight from the cow :lol:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
ka$h said:
They aint got sliced bread in driffield, and they still get milk straight from the cow :lol:
:lol: don't tell him it's easy kash we can take his dash apart and clear off to the beer tent :lol:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I didn't say it was easy, I said I'm getting good at it :wink:

I love it when a plan comes together :D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Do you always ask stupid questions? Free beer, sounds like a dream come true :lol:

Chewy, you do the MFD, I'll do the Dash. Deal?

D

·
0 Posts
:lol: @ both of you.....

If you will both do it for me that would be great!!
or Ka$h/Chewy pop down if ya want - whichever i dont mind :D

I will obvioulsy give you a couple of beers for it :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
:lol: @ Chewy....

Ka$h is trying to sort the LEDs out for me as we speak :D

Chewy would you be able to bring the tools needed?? please mate ??

1 - 20 of 51 Posts