Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of you know im not in a bril condition for drivin :( so have been advised not to drive to bedford for the weekly meet:( which upset me as i was mena be gettin my facelifts!!

BUT Az the legend!!! decided he would come to my door to do em :D made ma day fella rly did spesh after yday

so thanks so much Az its rly appreciated :D

anyways heres some pics :D:D

FROM

TO

AND FINALLY

sorry pics are from fone so aint too great! hopefully Az wil get the ones from his camera for me :D

also i know the car needs a clean but yeh lol been busy!

you like? gona tint em soon :D:D

also has to be said i think Az should have some kind of promotion within the site, the lad is a legend organises alot and is such a friendly fella cmon mods ;)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
looks really good, would look even better tinted :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Much better craig nice one :thumbs:

And good work from aaron :thumbs: i should get promoted to photoshop dude :look:

·
Registered
191 Posts
looks good mate ill prob see em sumetime this week

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Much better craig nice one :thumbs:

And good work from aaron :thumbs: i should get promoted to photoshop dude :look:
thanks mate :D:D:D:D:D could you take a pic of the rear of my C and put one of those old black n silver Vaux badges on. just had an idea :D

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Looks really good mate! Will look the **** when tinted ;) Will you be getting new mirrors?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
thanks and yes i rly want the SRi mirrors just have nowhere near the ££ for them :(
Yeah ano they go for a bomb! You had a look around local scrappy's? :shrug: Never know you might just get lucky! :thumbs:

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
Ditto i also think Az is a proper ****er.

:love:
he did my lights too, THANKS :D xxxx

·
Banned
22,984 Posts
a dwarf

1 - 20 of 26 Posts