Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i gave the car a big clean today before it goes in for its service. cant believe i have done 12,000 miles since i bought her in june 09.

On the inside I gave the leather a nice clean with some leather cleaning stuff. leather looks much fresher. I decided to put the mudflaps back on the car as the rear bumper was absolutely full of crap and leaves. I also debadges the rear as it looks a lot cleaner and removed my hub caps. The next mods will be tint the windows and to fit my power fold mirrors.

i am still unsure whether to repaint the wheels or to buy some oz superturismos in black.

anyway here are the pictures.

hope you like

tom

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
cant really get much better than this... id still say it needs lowering abit more... these sit really high imo, similar to the clio sports.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
i really like these its just a shame the driving postion is crap.......the seat just wont go low enough down for me,it feels like im sat on the car rarther than in it :err:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that looks really nice, do you work for apple? ;)
cheers, no dont work for apple but a lot of my friends hate apple computers so its sort of a fight back :p

cant really get much better than this... id still say it needs lowering abit more... these sit really high imo, similar to the clio sports.
cheers for the comments. i am saving for some coilies. i saw your PM will sign up when i get the chance. :doublethumbs:

Always nice to see a clean car :)
thanks. took all day but worth it. :heelclick:

i really like these its just a shame the driving postion is crap.......the seat just wont go low enough down for me,it feels like im sat on the car rarther than in it :err:
i have never found a problem as i usually sit high in the car. cheers for comments tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts