·
Registered
28,388 Posts
I <3 boost

·
Premium Member
18,687 Posts
Oh I don't know Phil, depends when your boot kicks in I guess lol

That does sound nice, is that a Resonated or non-res system?

·
Registered
15,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
really want one of these for summer. how much did you pay for yours coops with miles if ya dont mind me asking?
I paid £6150 for it with 85k miles. It was in excellent condition, quite a few expensive mods and lots of potential parts that could fail have been replaced recently. Decent price imo!

sounds too loud for a resonated
I was booting it lol. Its not that loud under normal driving, especially in 6th gear.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I was booting it lol. Its not that loud under normal driving, especially in 6th gear.
might be resonated then :shrug:. mines standard and doesnt seem to be as loud as that although ive never been outside while its driven past. there must be silencer box on the resonated somewhere. ill ask at JBS when i go down in a couple of days.

·
Registered
568 Posts
N/A FTW :lol:

+1 :) Displacement ftw. As are an appropriate number of valves :lol:

sounds tame :|
The exhaust sounds nice, but apart from that, with you saying "BOOOOOST:twisted:" I thought we were going to be treated to spooling and whooshes tbh.

Still goes really well! My mate has one, not sure about the exact spec, but it's had a lot done to it, I like them :) Good purchase!! Loads of potential, it's all good:D

·
Registered
15,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
+1 :) Displacement ftw. As are an appropriate number of valves :lol:

The exhaust sounds nice, but apart from that, with you saying "BOOOOOST:twisted:" I thought we were going to be treated to spooling and whooshes tbh.

Still goes really well! My mate has one, not sure about the exact spec, but it's had a lot done to it, I like them :) Good purchase!! Loads of potential, it's all good:D
There is spooling and whooshes, the camera just does not pick it up :(

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
I was expecting more in that video from the description tbf haha! :p

Looks good thought matey, black is the fastest colour ;)

Sounds like a resonated one to me that like, mine sounds about the same!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts