Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
281 - 300 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
I actually forgot you still had this! Looks good like! Still remember the car from back in the old days when it was more or less standard

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey bud, got some questions.

First, decat. You decat the pre-cat, right? Without cutting and welding? Which tool did you use, hard work?

2nd, did you check your valve clearance? 150.000km service includes it. I'm not certain about how important this is.

3rd, was there any special tool needed for changing timing belt?

4th, your thoughts about upgrade turbo? Didn't find anything about TD03 VG upgrade turbos. :(

Where to get the Stage 3 clutch?

So far, and thank you so much for all the pics! Really helpful!

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #294 ·
Hey bud, got some questions.

First, decat. You decat the pre-cat, right? Without cutting and welding? Which tool did you use, hard work?

2nd, did you check your valve clearance? 150.000km service includes it. I'm not certain about how important this is.

3rd, was there any special tool needed for changing timing belt?

4th, your thoughts about upgrade turbo? Didn't find anything about TD03 VG upgrade turbos. :(

Where to get the Stage 3 clutch?

So far, and thank you so much for all the pics! Really helpful!
There is only 1 cat on the corsa its straight off the turbo, unbolt the down pipe off the turbo and hammer/chisel the cat out (wear a mask of make sure your in a well ventilated area as the last thing you want it to inhale platinum/fibreglass)

Valve clearances were only checked as the engine was locking up, if it didn't lock up i wasn't checking as everything was numbered and went in as it came out

Only tool for the timing belt was 2x m8 bolts and a 17mm socket

Turbo dynamics do a hybrid TD03, im not bothering about upgrading mine the now as i want to see what the TD03 will max out at.

Stage clutch came from techniclutch on ebay, 3 year warranty with it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
still not letting me message u pal, still saying u need to delete but basically, i seen a thread u was commenting on about changing 4 stud axle to 5 and u said there was a conversion kit, just wondered if u could point me in the right direction?

281 - 300 of 338 Posts