Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do ya keep youre locking nut keys?.
cant keep em in glove box too obvious,,cant keep em next to spare tyre,will forget about em or pain in ass getting to em. so where to keep?
driver side next to sill trim,under your carpet theres a little compartment(vin number here)perfect place to keep keys /socket pieces or even some illegal substances,, coppers wud never find em let alone smell em,,,by the way i dont touch drugs at all.theyre for losers
did ya know the best locking nuts in the world wont stop someone if they can hammer a socket over the top,,it dint have to fit right. just jam on tight enuf to turn,,

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
what the **** man!!! :eek:

Take a breath god damn! :shock: :lol:

As for locking keys, i wrapped mine up in a bit of cloth and stashed it under the spare wheel in the boot. Means everytihns inthe boot for when u want ur tyre changed, and its not on show for any opportunistic thiefs.

And yes, most locking nuts can cum off with hammering a socket over the locking nut. Had to do this myself on my old set as we managed to lose the wee ****er.

S

·
0 Posts
Mine are just sliding about in the boot at the moment! There where with jack and stuff under spare wheel, but had my wheel on and off a few times recently, so not put them back! The jack is in the actual car atm under my seat and I've got a torque wrench under my other seat sliding about, lol. I'll put it all away soon hopefully - when got my other wheel re-furbed. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Keep mine in my red bag...

Oh and before you laugh its one of those car kit bags, with a triangle in etc....

·
Registered
632 Posts
steveirmsher said:
where do ya keep youre locking nut keys?.
cant keep em in glove box too obvious,,cant keep em next to spare tyre,will forget about em or pain in ass getting to em. so where to keep?
driver side next to sill trim,under your carpet theres a little compartment(vin number here)perfect place to keep keys /socket pieces or even some illegal substances,, coppers wud never find em let alone smell em,,,by the way i dont touch drugs at all.theyre for losers
did ya know the best locking nuts in the world wont stop someone if they can hammer a socket over the top,,it dint have to fit right. just jam on tight enuf to turn,,

Good job i am not a theif as i would have a field day!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
personally i don't give a **** about where it is. there are plenty of ways of getting the nuts off without the correct key anyway. if a thief knows what he/she is doing, they won't bother looking for the locking key.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts