Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i drove down to plymouth today (400 mile round trip :lol:) to pick up one of these badboys for me, and one for a mate (kyle'87) from a guy that was selling them second hand in perfect condition. Virtually as new with box, packaging etc. :p

Its a DLS Ultimate A3 Amplifier that give my Diamond components a crisp and pure 2x150wrms in 4ohms.

Sounds fantastic and so it should being the most expensive 2ch amp on CAD!!! :D

Heres some quick pics...

Excuse the messy installation, its just make shift while i test it :lol:

It will be screwed to my existing amp rack all in good time :)

And the flies that died for the cause :lol: ....

No idea what this is !!! :lol: !!!

I am stunned with the quality of the amp, the weight and the amazing sound too!

Well worth the 9 hour day and £50 worth of petrol :lol:

:thumbs:

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
hmm £600 new, plus £50 petrol, im guessing you bought it for a bargain

·
Registered
15,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm £600 new, plus £50 petrol, im guessing you bought it for a bargain
Im not gonna say how much i go it for but it was gonna cost £60 to get it delivered (thats postage and paypal fees) and at least i know i would get them safely if i collected them.

Three of us made a road trip of it though and split the petrol so it only cost me bout £15-£20 in petrol :D

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Mmm nice. Defo worth the trip mate. Bet it sounds good now, and even better still with the RE equipment!

·
Registered
15,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Remember the amp can power your whole system. And you know how good it sounded in my car :p

Not really looking at selling the sub yet, but would consider letting the amp go at the right price. Looking for around £230 for the amp and ive got a link cable with it too that will connect to your head unit. You can have the lot for £260. Well worth it imo. The amp new on CAD is £290 alone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts