Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
mate just give her some time....if after a while apart she misses you and your meant to be, she'll come back. If not, have some time out, relax and start getting out with your mates again, alls not lost, though right now I guess it probably feels that way.

·
Registered
625 Posts
in that case I would recommend going out tonight and getting pished...u now have an excuse to shag ova birds and have got more £ to spend on ur motor!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
If your deleted text means your single mate, just get yourself out with the lads, drink lots of beer, and stop just dreaming about the girl on the dancefloor, go give it some, and enjoy it! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ka$h said:
If your deleted text means your single mate, just get yourself out with the lads, drink lots of beer, and stop just dreaming about the girl on the dancefloor, go give it some, and enjoy it! :twisted:
exactly. agree with kash 100%.

when i split up with my ex, i basically just moaped about the place and was a depressed **** for a while.

Then i realised it wasnt that bad, and i got out there and had sum fun with sum lassies :D

Chin up mate! Just go get pished and have a wee lads night out which will give u a chance to foreget about all ur shite.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
ka$h said:
Cheers Scott :thumbs:

Gone on Daz, ahve a good One mate :wink:
meant to add... :lol:

if she stays a fair bit fromu etc... thats a bonus as u wont have to see her!

mine moved to dundee so that was a bonus :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.