Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, someone has to ask.

I want to drop a 1L comfort 30-40mm and put on some 16" SRI Wheels.

What is the best way to do it? Obviously, springs are cheapest, but will it still handle like a boat? If not, then I have my answer, alternatively should I go for a kit? If so how much are they in general, and any recommendations? (North East area)

Are there any differences with it being a 1L?

:( :? :(

·
Registered
417 Posts
No different to the rest that i know may be the torque settings but just look them up in the haynes manual.Ive got a 1.0L comfort and dropped 40mm with apex springs only and it sticks to the road really well :) But im getting Koni adjustable shocks some time soon.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
drop it -30mm on eibach springs they are designed to go with standard shocks so wont harm your shocks.also they handle pretty well with them springs aswell and with 16" sri alloys will look sweet

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the best price you guys have seen the eibachs for?

·
Registered
114 Posts
my mate (munch on CS) had 16' SRi rims lowered -40mm with apex on his comfort. looked and handled nice! never had any rubbing either. hes now changed the wheels to 17' and its still fine.

my eibachs were around £110. well worth it! :)

D

·
0 Posts
Best price i have seen is £110 - im getting mine cheaper though as im good at getting deals - PLUS im ordering all my car bits at the same time :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts