Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is the deal?

ive got 17's on at the moment and will be getting some -40mm springs 2morra sometime.

what i would like to know is will the standard shocks be ok if i use these springs?

also will it bottom out like fook if i dont get any uprated shocks? i.e. on every bump will it bang?? or bottom out?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
sos but me an amatuer at dis game so trying to find everytin out!.... if u lower it say 30mm, wont it b closer to scratchin da arches?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
m-dot said:
^ yep! 17s higher the car up even more than it is already

im -30 on 17s
if u aint puttin on any kit to the car part form maybe a front spoiler or sumat, then ur better smammin the car as it will still look rerather high.

·
Registered
93 Posts
chris_uk said:
ok here is the deal?

ive got 17's on at the moment and will be getting some -40mm springs 2morra sometime.

what i would like to know is will the standard shocks be ok if i use these springs?

also will it bottom out like fook if i dont get any uprated shocks? i.e. on every bump will it bang?? or bottom out?
won't bottom out unless you have a very big kit. yours is fairly big if i can remember, but i'm sure you won't have too much of a problem.
the ride will be better than standard, but it will be bouncy at times.

·
Registered
10 Posts
slam it mate! 17" with 40mm springs looks very good. It wont bottom out your shocks and the front bumper doesnt hit the floor its just the inside of the arch but is nothing to worry about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts