Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im lowering on 17" et45 alloys im going to get some FK springs

they do two types!!!

one lowers 35mmFront and 40mm rear

and the other

EDIT: one lowers 60mm at the front and 40mm at the rear

which would i be better of getting???

the alloys are et45 like people say 2 minamize rubbing

is there anyway i could get the lower springs and stop/reduce rubbing???

cheers

·
Registered
650 Posts
well theres the obvious question of are you willing to sacrifice the comfort?............. it not youd be better on 35mm n 45mm, if its all about the look then id say 60mm

not sure about rubbing, doubt it would rub on 30, 45 with et45 though..

·
Registered
23,047 Posts
I'm down 50mm on 17" ET45 and it rubs when I have people in the back. IMO I wouldn't go 60.

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well theres the obvious question of are you willing to sacrifice the comfort?............. it not youd be better on 35mm n 45mm, if its all about the look then id say 60mm

not sure about rubbing, doubt it would rub on 30, 45 with et45 though..
about the look i had the 2nd one wrong its 60mm at front 40mm on rear so not to worried about rear as both sets springs are 40mm at back more intested about the 60mm at the front would that rub???

I'm down 50mm on 17" ET45 and it rubs when I have people in the back. IMO I wouldn't go 60.
well i edited it m8 sorry 2 be pain bothe kits are 40mm at rear but ones 35 at front and the other is 60mm would the 60mm on the front rub????

think it would look better with 35 40 than 60 40 ???

·
Registered
176 Posts
im gona go for koni springs, but they list.. 40mm (front) and 20mm(rear) on 17s. lot reken that wud sit rite?? anyone know wher my axle weight info is???

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dnt know axle wieght but front sits lower than back anyway so it would be better bying springs thaty are like f 35 r 40 would 60mm on front be ok???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts