Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a trip down to Luton on Sunday evening to see a friend and we decided to pop to the local meet, am sure its White Lion retail park?

Anyways after sitting in the car and watching a few nobs do some silly things we stopped by a couple of C's. Got chatting to the owner of the Blue C, was a 1.4 and looked absolutely mint! He said he wasn't a member on here (obviously I told him to join up) but that his mate 'Shadow' was a member?

Might pop down there again this Sunday but make it a bit earlier than 22:30hrs!

Mark

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok my mistake, after lookin in Central section its the Gypsy Lane Retail Park? I give up though. All retail parks look the same to me. MacD's, Pizza hut, Burger King......

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
There is no fast food places at retail area where we was :|

Think your getting confused with white lion

·
Registered
551 Posts
White Lion meeting day is wednesday from about 8pm till 11 but you do get some people head down white lion at nights till about 2 in the morning......
White lion has mc donalds and KFC
Gypsy lane has no take away places.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
^^^

I have never seen you before lol where abouts are you in luton?

·
Registered
551 Posts
I drive a space green 5 door with tints and a steiny grill. I live around leagrave area but travel around dunstable and stopsley area alot. I go up white lion every week was up there couple of hours ago. Have not seen you either.

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Wow cant believe ive never seen your car ever in luton :| ive only been to white lion once driven past many times but thats it, you should come to the next luton meet we have last one was mint :thumbs:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Could possibly come, Im up white lion every wednesday for a while Usually just park up and chat to friends etc, Getting a bit mad there now saw a clio crash last night and loadsa people throwing eggs at cars....

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
^yeh my mates pugeot 206 ...arden blue got egged...i jus had to laugh at her..im there erry week too...im in tha black corsa..wiv tha front number plate inside tha car lol..its my cuzins..he got sum nice b line...usually parks outside kfc..tha side closest to halfords and theres a silver vectra parked next to use all tha time o and a blue civic wiv lambo doors next to us..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.