Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, as I thought I was nearly fiished, I have had a bright idea.

I'm looking for some M3 Mirrors, and wondered what's the best at a reasonable price? I've heard the cheap ones vibrate when driving, and Steiny are quite pricey!

I'm simply looking for a pair I can paint up, that are manual (Comfort's dont have leccy ones) and don't cost the earth but are decent.

Noonster mentioned FK ones, but where do I get em?

C'mon guys give me a hand

Cheers

K

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noonster said essex as well. they're £35 ther, but are they any good?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which baseplates did you get, as there isn't a dedicated 'C' one listed!

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mmmmmm, £50 for FK's from pvd

Any good?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they really that bad? Would it be better to buy from them at a show like trax? or will they not be there?

Failing that, where else will I get FK Mirrors?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
corsa-sxi said:
ebay there are some for £30
Yeah, I looked at these but...

Shinobi said:
Yeah the £30 ones are useless. I got them, they look ok but as you say vibrate when driving- not very safe really :lol:
So I thought it best to ask. I've thought about steiny, but the price really scares me, hence why I think I'm going for the FK ones. I've asked red for a defo price, and I'll wait til he gets back to me before making my mind up for sure!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Shinobi said:
Yeah the £30 ones are useless. I got them, they look ok but as you say vibrate when driving- not very safe really :lol:
i got the m3s from essex racing and also the dtms from there aswell and i didnt have any vibrating.

the vibrating ur on about comes from the glass/mirror not being clipped in properly.

·
Registered
632 Posts
scottb said:
Shinobi said:
i got the m3s from essex racing and also the dtms from there aswell and i didnt have any vibrating.

the vibrating ur on about comes from the glass/mirror not being clipped in properly.
Got that vibration with standard drivers mirror. Vaux wont fix it as there is nothin wrong. Or so they say!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
corsaboy1 said:
scottb said:
Shinobi said:

Got that vibration with standard drivers mirror. Vaux wont fix it as there is nothin wrong. Or so they say!
its just ur luck mate.

its like sum corsa's rub lowered on 17s with same drop and offset etc..and others dont.

my mg...the passenger mirror vibrates and keeps heating up, even on a hot day lol

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
scottb said:
Shinobi said:

Did you have electric mirrors mate? Chewy has leccy ones and says he gets no vibrating. Im wondering if its manual ones that vibrate. Maybe I need to tighten them onto the ball a little more

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Which base plates did you order shinobi?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
also, kash.. remember u willl need to move them with ur hands to adjust them..

just incase u think they come like ur standard mirrors with the interior knob adjuster thing

1 - 20 of 40 Posts